Mission & Outreach
A local church with a global vision...
The Outreach ministries of our church seek to improve lives and transform our corner of the world in partnership with YOU, the volunteer, and local organizations. If you are interested in making a difference you can…
1. Donate needed items or canned food to one of our partnering organizations: Clothes for Kids, St. Pete Free Clinic, or CASA
2. Participate in hands-on outreach opportunities by:
- Building affordable housing with Habitat for Humanity
- Preparing and serving meals for the under-served families of Ronald McDonald House and CASA
- Reading with at-risk children at CASA
- Serving refugee families – a new outreach initiative (see description below)
3. Go on a weeklong mission trip. Our church provides mission trip opportunities for school aged youth, young adults and older adults.
For more information contact the church office or email pastor Guillermo at email@example.com
Making a difference person-to-person,
Purpose of this Ministry
To assist refugees residing in our area become self-sufficient and assimilate the best our North American culture has to offer.
Refugees who have been accepted by the federal government and placed in Pinellas County have the stress of learning a new language, becoming self sufficient, and dealing with bureaucracies, all within a limited time.
Volunteers in this ministry will be providing support and guidance in a variety of small but important ways. We might help them (or their children) improve English reading skills, maneuver through government offices, advocate for the children in the school system, etc.…
Our partners in this effort are Gulf Coast Jewish Family & Community Services and St. Mary’s Catholic Church
Requirements to Volunteer
All volunteers will undergo training and a background check.