Ripples... Children's Ministry at PAG
The youngest group of kids at Pass-A-Grille Beach Community Church is called the Ripples. All kids, from preschool age 3 through the end of elementary school, are welcome to join. This is an awesome group of kids, where there is always something happening: weekly Sunday morning Faith Formations time, monthly family activities, and special events. We are a Safe Church, which means that all of our volunteers are thoroughly screened to ensure your child’s safety. Please go like our Facebook page, and be on the lookout for upcoming events! More information is below.
As children grow and mature, so do the programs we offer. Taking into account your child's ability to act more and their need to begin expressing themselves more fully, we have developed a number of fun and exciting programs to encourage your child's growth.
Sunday Morning Faith Formation
What: After the in-church Children’s Message, Ripples kids move to the education area of the church for Faith Formations time. Kids are divided into two groups (younger and older), and experience a variety of activities and discussions designed to help them grow in their faith. We incorporate hands-on activities, art, music, games, and science as ways to help Ripples understand the message being presented. We always learn something from the Bible, and we always have a lot of fun.
Fall Theme: Hands-On Science from the Bible
When: Each Sunday during the 10:00 service. Kids start out with parents or guardians in church then leave for Faith Formations after the Children’s Message. Please stop by the welcome table in the entryway to sign in.
Where: Ripples meet in classrooms in the education wing of Pass-a-Grille Beach Community Church.
Family Activities and Special Events
Ripples events and family activities are great for fun and fellowship – we hope you will join us for any or all of them! Please email email@example.com to sign up for events.
• September 25th – Presentation of 3rd Grade Bibles during 10:00 service
• October 2 – First Communion for kids in grades 3 and above during 10:00 service.
• October 30th – Fall Festival! Right after 10:00 service.
• November 27th – Presentation of Advent Calendars during 10:00 service & decorating the church for Advent afterward.
• December 10th, 11:00AM – 3:00PM– Brunch with Santa…and babysitting (so parents can shop, etc.).
• December 24th – Family Christmas Eve Service: Christmas Pageant!
• February 3rd and 4th Family Camping to Fort Desoto
• February 10th, 6:30-10:30 – Kids’ Night In and Parents’ Valentine’s Night Out
• April 9th – Palm Sunday and Children’s Processional during 10:00 service
• June 2, 3, 4 – Vacation Bible School
Each year our PAG family will give a Spark Bible (NRSV) to our 3rd graders. These bibles are easy to read and are a great resource for kids and parents!